- RadioShack opening ‘retro’ store in Fort Worth, Texas
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Data breach is hot topic at SPECS 2014
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
Oklahoma City -- Hobby Lobby announced it will open 70 stores throughout the United States in 2014, for a total of 625 locations nationwide.
The arts and crafts retailer said that as part of its expansion it will enter the states of Vermont and Oregon this year.