- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
Hollywood, Calif. – Four new tenants have opened at Hollywood & Highland Center – the retail, dining and entertainment venue located on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. Mr. Koji’s, GNC, Sweet! Hollywood candy store and Kitson fashion boutique have all recently opened and will be joined by another group of impending openings.
Chilli Beans, a Brazilian sunglasses retailer, is slated to open on Oct. 31; L'Occitane will open on Nov. 1; Zinzi jewelry will open Dec. 1; and Cho Oishi will open its Japanese restaurant in Feb. 2013.