- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
Holt Renfrew & Co. Ltd., is analyzing customer data to uphold its personalized in-store service.
The Toronto-based department store chain has built its reputation on delivering luxury designer merchandise, as well as innovative customer services such as a concierge service and personal shopping, in each store. Hoping to add an even more personal touch at store level, Holt Renfrew is using SAS Customer Intelligence software from SAS, Cary, N.C.
By leveraging the tool’s SAS Data Integration, SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Marketing Automation software, Holt Renfrew can optimize relevant information and deliver more value to customers on a regular basis. The solution’s analytical insight will also improve Holt Renfrew’s ability to measure and refine communication efforts.
“Providing consistent customer service is at the core of everything we do,” Caryn Lerner, president and CEO, Holt Renfrew. “The analytical software will help us to better understand our customers and will provide us with the tools to take our customer service strategy to new heights.”