- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
- Home Depot opens direct fulfillment center to support online
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Atlanta, The Home Depot and national non-profit organization KaBOOM! announced today a joint initiative to create and refurbish 1,000 playspaces in 1,000 days throughout North America.
Over the next three years, The Home Depot will invest $25 million and nearly 1 million volunteer hours in the project, which is expected to benefit 1.5 million parents and children.