- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Zales returns to full-year profitability
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
Atlanta The Home Depot announced that Bob DeRodes, executive VP and CIO, has decided to leave the company at the end of the year. DeRodes will remain responsible for all of the organization's information technology until his departure. The company will begin an immediate search for his replacement
DeRodes, who joined The Home Depot in February 2002, developed and built the company's current IT infrastructure.