- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Macy’s, J.C. Penney failing to reach resolution on Martha Stewart dispute
- Home Depot opens direct fulfillment center to support online
- Home Depot launches ‘Spring Black Friday’ sale
- Penney, Martha Stewart Living scale back partnership in new agreement
Atlanta -- The Home Depot and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia have extended their agreement to offer Martha Stewart Living-branded products at Home Depot stores through 2016. The line launched in 2010.
The chain currently offers paint, outdoor furniture, kitchen and bath cabinetry and carpeting under the Martha Stewart brand currently. It plans to expand its product lineup with a new craft furniture line and more holiday merchandise.
"Martha Stewart Living has been a great partner and a natural fit, and the line has tremendous appeal, particularly for women who represent half of our customers," said Gordon Erickson, senior VP of decor for The Home Depot.
J.C. Penney has announced plans to develop in-store Martha Stewart shops, a development that is being contested in court by Macy's Inc., which also carries Martha Stewart products.