- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Zales returns to full-year profitability
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Atlanta The Home Depot Inc. said on Friday that it has named Brian C. Cornell to its board. Cornell is the CEO of Michaels Stores Inc.
Cornell joined Michaels in June after serving as the executive VP and chief marketing officer of Safeway Inc. He also serves on the board of OfficeMax.
Cornell's appointment raises the number of members on Home Depot's board to 14, with 13 of them being outside directors, the company said.