- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Atlanta - The Home Depot has begun filling more than 80,000 seasonal positions as it prepares for spring, the company's busiest selling season. Job opportunities are available on a market-by-market basis, based on individual store needs and geographical variance in climate.
Home Depot says college students, retirees, veterans and reservists are encouraged to apply. All applicants must apply online. The retailer also hired 80,000 seasonal employees in spring 2012.
"Spring is our peak hiring season, giving us the opportunity to find some of the best associates who are passionate about customer service," said Tim Crow, executive VP human resources.