- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
New Milford, Conn. -- Westport, Conn.-based Charter Realty & Development Corp. said it has arranged a lease for 28,000 sq. ft. for a HomeGoods store in the Kohls Plaza, located in New Milford, Conn.
HomeGoods will be a part of Litchfield Crossings, which is a new, 282,000-sq.-ft. development that is being built by Scalzo Realty.