- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Apparel retailers see gains during a warm February
- Retail sales mostly solid in August; Limited leads apparel, but Gap declines
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
City of Industry, Calif. Hot Topic, Inc. reported on Wednesday that its same-store sales rose 6.5% in November.
The company also reported that its total net sales for the month rose 9.0% to $61.3 million.