- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart International names new CEO
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Kansas City, Mo. -- H&R Block said it will provide tax preparation services in an estimated 300 Wal-Mart locations nationwide beginning in December.
“This new partnership with the world's largest retailer allows us to serve more customers at times and locations that fit their busy lifestyles,” said H&R Block president and CEO Bill Cobb.
H&R Block will offer its products and services at its kiosks in Wal-Mart.