- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- How Clienteling Bridges the Gap between Bricks and Clicks
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
Ann Arbor, Mich. -- ForeSee, a provider of technology-driven customer experience analytics, announced that it is working with leading multichannel retailer HSN to measure and analyze the customer experience of its mobile-optimized site and mobile apps with ForeSee's new Mobile On-Exit technology.
"Providing our customers with an unparalleled shopping experience is extremely important to us at HSN," said Ed Deutscher, HSN's operating VP of digital technology. "With mobile being our fastest growing platform, it is important for us to fully understand how mobile is impacting our other sales channels; how it is being influenced by those other channels; and how the multi-channel HSN consumer is utilizing all of them combined. By employing the same consistent ForeSee measurement across HSN's multiple touch points, we can see how these channels are contributing to one another and allow us to draw 'apples-to-apples' comparisons of the customer experience."
HSN ranked high in the 2012 ForeSee E-Retail Top 100 Index this spring. The 35-year-old company scored 81 out of 100 on the ForeSee satisfaction scale where 80 has long been the benchmark of excellence.