- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Promotions help drive June sales; Costco same-store sales up 6%
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- JDA Software announces departure of CEO Hamish Brewer; names interim chief
- Shopatron debuts free inventory lookup API
Danville, Va. -- Augusta, Ga.-based Hull Storey Gibson Cos. announced Wednesday that it has acquired Piedmont Mall in Danville, Va., the 18th enclosed mall in the company’s portfolio.
The 731,500-sq.-ft. Piedmont Mall is slated for full renovation, including an upgrade of the interior and exterior lighting, entrances, signage, painting and flooring.