- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Chattanooga, Tenn. -- Development, construction, brokerage and property management firm The Hutton Co. said Thursday that Geoff Smith and Bob Elliot, formerly of CBL & Associates, have joined the company.
Karen J. Hutton, owner of the Hutton Co., will retain her title as CEO and Geoff Smith will serve as president. Bob Elliott has been named VP of Hutton Construction.
Smith was the VP development at Chattanooga, Tenn.-based mall owner CBL & Associates and has worked in this business for more than 23 years. Elliot was previously development manager for CBL.