- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Chattanooga, Tenn. -- Development, construction, brokerage and property management firm The Hutton Co. said Thursday that Geoff Smith and Bob Elliot, formerly of CBL & Associates, have joined the company.
Karen J. Hutton, owner of the Hutton Co., will retain her title as CEO and Geoff Smith will serve as president. Bob Elliott has been named VP of Hutton Construction.
Smith was the VP development at Chattanooga, Tenn.-based mall owner CBL & Associates and has worked in this business for more than 23 years. Elliot was previously development manager for CBL.