- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Four steps to truly understanding your customers and unlocking new opportunities
West Des Moines, Iowa -- Hy-Vee has launched a mobile app for customers to make shopping easier, faster and more social.
The smartphone app offers a number of interactive features to help customers with meal planning and preparation, gain access to store and pharmacy information and more.
"We decided to jump into the social media conversation and make our stores easier to navigate by developing an app that helps you find the foods you're looking for faster, and even tweet about what's missing on our shelves," said Ruth Comer, assistant VP of media relations for Hy-Vee. “This app gives us another way to communicate with customers, and fulfill our mission of making lives easier, healthier and happier."
The free app, available for the leading smartphone platforms, is built on the AT&A Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform utilizing Taqtile Mobility's Shingle solution for retail.