Dallas — Jones Lang LaSalle Retail will lease seven shopping centers in the Dallas region for American Retail Management LLC and Inland Diversified. The properties total more than one million sq. ft. and are nearly 95% occupied. The assignments include:
- Cityville Oak Park, an 18,374-sq.-ft. center in Dallas featuring El Tizoncito, Highland Park Emergency Room and Tread Fitness.
- Hunter’s Glen Crossing, a 97,425-sq.-ft. center in Plano, Texas, featuring Tom Thumb as the anchor.
- Josey Oaks Crossing in Carrollton spans 90,209 sq. ft. and has Tom Thumb as anchor.
- Prestonwood Town Center in Dallas with 233,378 sq. ft. and Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble, Ulta, DSW, Office Depot, Petco and Michaels.
- Suncreek Village, a 17,510-sq.-ft. center in Plano. Tom Thumb anchors here as well.
- Waxahachie Crossing is a 350,000-sq.-ft. power center in Waxahachie, Texas, anchored by J.C. Penney, Best Buy, Ross Stores and the Hope Depot.
- McKinney Towne Crossing is a McKinney, Texas, power center anchored by Target and
- Lowe’s. It spans 242,728 sq. ft.