- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- 7-Eleven to acquire 188-store Wilson Farms
- Charming Charlie’s makes Massachusetts debut
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retailers post strong November sales, apparel a top-performer
Rockaway, N.J. — iParty's 28 stores in Massachusetts have officially transitioned to the Party City brand name and will offer a larger selection of party supplies, decorations and costumes. The retailer says it timed the transition for the upcoming Halloween holiday.
"As North America's largest party supply retailer, Party City makes it easy and fun to celebrate special times with family and friends," said Gregg Melnick, president of Party City. "We are thrilled to bring Party City's huge product assortment and spirit of celebration to customers throughout New England. Customers should note that we're not done yet, though. We expect to introduce new merchandise assortments into the former iParty locations over the next few months, and should expect to see more party themes, more selection and more value as new assortments work their way into the stores. Party City's full Halloween assortment however, is now in stores and ready to help turn every Massachusetts trick or treater into the character that they want to be this Halloween."