- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Pinterest testing Promoted Pins with retail brands, including Gap and Target
- Survey: Smaller retailers not optimized for mobile commerce
Austin, Texas – Performance marketing solutions provider iProspect has launched "Search-Powered Social, a hosted service that utilizes data captured via paid search through Facebook's Website Custom Audiences offering. This allows marketers to build lookalike audiences on Facebook, which target segments resembling a brand's most loyal consumers.
"As leaders in the digital space, our clients trust us to see around the corner, act faster, and dare to be bolder," said Jeremy Cornfeldt, U.S. president of iProspect. "The keyword is a powerful indication of intent, and when combined with Facebook activity it helps us track high value customers for our clients, and serve those customers the right messages at the right time – whether via search or digital, or both. By combining search with Facebook, we strive to deliver an improved advertising experience for the consumer."