- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Starbucks adds digital tipping to mobile payment app
- The Three Rules of CRM: Automate, Automate, Automate
- Former Saks CEO Sadove to lead new tech-focused division at Traub Associates
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz told Britain’s Sky.com that the chain’s focus on improving its offerings and encouraging innovation as opposed to cost-cutting and store-closings are the reasons for its turnaround.
“You can’t “cut your way to prosperity,” Schultz said. “You have to create growth and opportunity.”