- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Former Saks CEO Sadove to lead new tech-focused division at Traub Associates
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Report: Ron Johnson to launch on-demand delivery service
- Saks confirms associates arrested for credit card fraud
New York -- In not-so-unexpected news, a regulatory filing with the SEC on Wednesday revealed that J.C. Penney’s new CEO Mike Ullman has resigned from Saks Inc.’s board of directors, effective Monday.
Saks has not yet named a replacement for Ullman.