- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
New York -- J.C. Penney Co. has partnered with Giggle, a New York-based upscale baby specialty store chain, to debut an exclusive collection of Giggle-branded merchandise next fall, Crain’s New York reported.
The new line is one of the many branded in-store shops that are now in the works at J.C. Penney.