- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
J.C. Penney Co. is expanding its kids and baby line-up with the launch of exclusive new brands, including dedicated in-store environments for Disney and giggleBABY.
Penney’s Disney shop concept ranges in size from 800 sq. ft. to 1,100 sq. ft. The branded department features toys, collectibles and children's apparel designed exclusively for Penney and showcasing various Disney characters.
The giggleBaby departments, an extension of Giggle specialty stores, feature apparel for infants and toddlers up to 24 months, toys, bedding, furniture and accessories, including strollers and baby gear.
Other new kids brands making their debut at select Penney stores include Joe Fresh for Kids, Wendy Bellissino, baker by Ted Baker, Sally M by Sally Miller, and Flowers by Zoe by Kourageous Kids.