- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
New York City -- J.C. Penney Co. has promoted Elizabeth Sweney to the position of chief merchant, Women’s Wear Daily reported.
Sweney is a 12-year-company veteran. She served as executive VP and general merchandise manager of women’s apparel.