- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Plano, Texas -- J. C. Penney Company announced the promotion of Brynn Evanson to EVP human resources, leading all HR functions across stores, supply chain and the home office, including team member relations, recruiting, learning and development, compensation and benefits, and talent operations. Evanson will join the company`s executive board, reporting to CEO Myron E. (Mike) Ullman, III.
Evanson, 44, joined J.C. Penney in 2009 and most recently served as VP compensation, benefits and talent operations.