- Jones Lang LaSalle exec named as receiver of Valley View Center
- Jones Lang LaSalle acquires GGP third-party management mall duties
- Jones Lang LaSalle to lease, manage Minneapolis shopping center
- Simon Property Group and Eye expand media agreement to 60 additional malls
- Jones Lang LaSalle enrolls 100% of its managed property in Energy Star
Houston — Jones Lang LaSalle has announced the closing of the sale of The Shops at Bella Terra, a 308,828-sq.-ft. power center in Houston’s Grand Parkway corridor. The JLL Capital Markets Group also secured acquisition financing with Wells Fargo and additional equity from Heitman on behalf of the buyer, Dunhill Partners
Currently 95% leased, tenants include Ross Dress for Less, Best Buy, PetSmart, 24-Hour Fitness, Sports Authority, Party City and Pier I. The center is shadow anchored by a Wal-Mart Supercenter and Kohl’s.