- Jones Lang LaSalle to lease, manage Minneapolis shopping center
- Jones Lang LaSalle acquires GGP third-party management mall duties
- Jones Lang LaSalle enrolls 100% of its managed property in Energy Star
- Simon Property Group and Eye expand media agreement to 60 additional malls
- Jones Lang LaSalle exec named as receiver of Valley View Center
New York -- Jones Lang LaSalle has opened an office in Honolulu’s retail district.
“Robust real estate fundamentals across all asset classes makes Hawaii a top locale for investors, developers and retailers,” said Kirk Horiuchi, senior VP and Hawaii retail market lead.
Hawaii’s unemployment rate has dropped to 5% and is projected to fall further by year-end and boost consumer spending and the retail economy.