- American Express CFO Survey: Economic outlook high, M&A activity to ramp up
- Mastercard holiday wrap-up report: Holiday sales up 5.5%, strongest increase in five years
- MasterCard Spending Pulse: April’s total retail sales up 8.8% year-over year
- MasterCard Advisors: Sales mixed in April
- SpendingPulse: Retail growth solid in March
Wilmington, Del., Jo-Ann Stores and Barclays Bank Delaware, formerly known as Juniper Bank, have teamed up to offer a new co-branded Platinum MasterCard. The Jo-Ann Platinum MasterCard will allow customers to earn up to 5% of their purchases toward "creative cash" every time they use their card. Customers also will be enrolled in Jo-Ann's Preferred Customer program to receive coupons and sale notifications.
Barclays has more than 40 existing card partnerships including Barnes & Noble and Travelocity.