- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- J.C. Penney pins future on new, three-tiered pricing strategy and in-store shops
- Apple’s Ron Johnson to become CEO of J.C. Penney
- Tesco scores big with virtual grocery stores in subway stations in South Korea
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
London -- John Lewis department stores said Thursday it has appointed Mark Lewis as online director for the chain, effective March 4.
Lewis was previously CEO of Collect+, and also spent six years at eBay in roles including U.K. managing director and European marketplaces director.