- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Aliso Viejo, Calif. – Johnny Rockets has named Gary Campanaro as CFO. Campanaro previously served as CFO for the El Pollo Loco and Claim Jumper restaurant chains and has also held executive roles at Keith Companies, CB Richard Ellis and CKE Restaurants.
"I am really pleased that Gary has joined our company as we prepare for a time of unprecedented growth,” said John Fuller, president and CEO of Johnny Rockets. “His experience working in the restaurant sector and with multiple private equity groups will be very valuable to our owners, our franchisees and our entire corporation."
Johnny Rockets currently has about 300 restaurants in 20 countries
“This is a great opportunity to join a company on the tipping point,” said Campanaro. “I've no doubt that Johnny Rockets is primed to increase their expansion, both domestically and overseas, especially with the enthusiasm and resources this new ownership group provides.”