- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New Lenox, Ill. -- Urban Retail Properties, LLC, Center Creek Development, LLC and Mansur & Co. announced Wednesday a joint venture to build, lease and manage Spring Creek Outlets of Chicago, located in New Lenox, Ill.
The ground-up development is the anchor of a one million-sq.-ft. mixed-use development scheduled for a grand opening in second quarter 2013. The $225 million outlet shopping center development will include 550,000 sq. ft. of outlet shopping, and will feature several hotels, restaurants, entertainment uses, a senior assisted living facility and highly visible and accessible retail.