- Accenture report finds digital driving new collaboration between CMOs and CIOs
- Maurices names founder, CEO of Giggle as head of marketing and digital commerce
- Caruso appoints chief marketing and communications officer
- Hhgregg marketing head named chair of GRMA board
- TripAdvisor exec joins XO Group board
New York -- The Jones Group Inc. announced Monday it has appointed Greg Clark as chief marketing officer, effective immediately.
Clark will oversee global marketing and brand identity, including spearheading digital media strategy, brand development and creative.
Clark most recently served as the SVP creative marketing for J. C. Penney.