- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
New York City The Jones Group announced Tuesday the additions of Rodney Hutton as chief merchandising officer of Anne Klein Brands and Daniela Bocresion as chief merchandising officer of Rachel Roy Brands, both effective immediately.
Hutton and Bocresion will both report to Susan Metzger, CEO of women's wholesale sportswear for The Jones Group.
In the newly created role of CMO of Anne Klein Brands, Hutton will oversee all merchandising activities for production, sales, marketing and design. Prior to joining The Jones Group, Hutton was principal at Fashion Iconic LLC, a brand strategic development consultancy.
In the newly created role of CMO of Rachel Roy Brands, Bocresion will oversee all merchandising activities for production, sales, marketing and design for both Rachel Roy and RACHEL Rachel Roy. Most recently, she was senior VP merchandising and marketing at Lacoste USA.