- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Hampstead, Md. JoS. A. Bank Clothiers (Nasdaq Global Select Market: JOSB) announces that the company has launched a new website, josbankbigandtall.com, dedicated exclusively to the products offered under its big and tall customer category.
“This business has grown nicely as we’ve gained market recognition and expanded these product offerings. We feel that launching this website and further expanding our product offerings is the next natural step in serving our growing customer base,” said R. Neal Black, president and CEO, JoS. A. Bank.
The new site further leverages the e-commerce platform the company developed and implemented in fiscal year 2009.