- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Caruso appoints chief marketing and communications officer
New York City Juicy Couture announced the appointment of LeAnn Nealz as president and chief creative officer, effective prior to Nov. 1. In this position she will be responsible for all creative elements of the business including product design, marketing and store design and will report to Edgar Huber, CEO.
Nealz joins Juicy Couture, from American Eagle, where she has been since 2004, serving as executive VP and chief design officer.