- Kate Spade New York announces new brand, new store
- Kate Spade in deal to gain full control of Japanese venture
- Kate Spade New York to buy out JV partner, continue international push
- Kohl’s adds $30 million to holiday ad budget; most spent on digital, social media
- Gap’s Athleta brand opens San Francisco store
Seattle -- Kate Spade New York announced it will open its first full-line, Washington State shop at Pacific Place in August.
The shop will open in 1,632 sq. ft. on level 1 next to BCBG.
Pacific Place features 50 shops, restaurants and an 11-screen movie theater at Sixth Avenue and Pine Street in downtown Seattle.