Burlington, Mass. — The investment sales team at KeyPoint Partners has completed the sale of eight properties throughout New England. Totaling about 440,000 sq. ft., the properties consist of shopping centers, mixed-use and single-tenant buildings in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Connecticut. The aggregate price of the properties was in excess of $30 million. The properties include:
• Shaw’s Plaza, a 121,660-sq.-ft. shopping center in Providence, R.I.
• Colony Mill Marketplace, a 112,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use property in Keene, N.H.
• The Center at Keene, a 100,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use property in Keene, N.H.
• Norfolk Commons, a new development anchored by a 14,409-sq.-ft. freestanding Walgreens in Norfolk, Mass.
• Lakeview Shopping Center, a 36,250-sq.-ft. neighborhood shopping center in Dracut, Mass.
• A 5,610-sq.-ft. building fully leased to Sleepy’s and Supercuts in Salem, Mass.
• 8 Brookside Road, a 40,000-sq.-ft. industrial facility in Westford, Mass.
• A 6,889-sq. ft. Advance Auto Parts, in Groton, Conn.