- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Purchase, N.Y. — KicksUSA, a regional retailer offering athletic footwear and family apparel, has opened a 4,600-sq.-ft. store at CooperTowne Center in Somerdale, N.J., according to National Realty & Development Corp., the owner of the center.
Wal-Mart Supercenter, Cinemark Theatres and LA Fitness anchor CooperTowne Center.
Since 2010, CooperTowne Center has received the Public/Private Partnership in Economic Development Award, the New Jersey Planning Officials’ Achievement in Planning Award, and the New Jersey Future Smart Growth Award granted by New Jersey’s Office of Smart Growth.