- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NRDC to receive economic development award
Purchase, N.Y. — Kicks USA has leased a 4,600-sq.-ft. store at CooperTowne Center in Somerdale, N.J., said National Realty & Development Corp.
The urban, family apparel and athletic footwear retailer will Join anchors Wal-Mart Supercenter, Cinemark Theatres and LA Fitness.