- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, the nation’s largest fabric and craft retailer, has promoted Riddianne (Riddi) Kline to VP, marketing. She will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all branding, marketing and promotional elements for the company, including advertising planning, creative, marketing support, and public relations.
Kline has been with Jo-Ann for four years, most recently as creative director. She has served other management positions for the company, including director of business management and media, and director of marketing programs. Prior to Jo-Ann, Kline held brand management and marketing positions at Kraft Foods, RadioShack and Michaels Stores.