- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s Corp. will debut an exclusive Food Network-branded kitchenware collection in stores Wednesday.
Food Network is one of five lifestyle cable-television networks operated by Scripps Networks, a division of E.W. Scripps Co.
Kohl’s said the brand launch will be supported with a marketing campaign that includes advertising, promotions, direct mail and a new Kohls.com microsite.
The kitchenware line includes cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, pantryware, utensils, cutlery, textiles and kitchen gadgets.