- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Menomonee Falls, Wis. - Kohl's Corp. announced Tuesday that it is promoting four of its executives as part of an ongoing succession planning process.
Don Brennan has been promoted from senior EVP to chief merchandising officer. John Worthington was promoted from senior executive VP to chief administrative officer. Peggy Eskenasi was promoted from executive VP of product development to senior EVP. And Wes McDonald was promoted from EVP and CFO to senior executive VP and CFO.
All the promotions are effective Dec. 1.