- Kohl’s adds $30 million to holiday ad budget; most spent on digital, social media
- Kohl’s focusing on smaller stores, looking at all options for new headquarters
- Kohl’s profit up 6%; raises full-year outlook
- Macy’s shines, Kohl’s disappoints in February
- Kohl’s named 2011 Energy Star Partner of the Year
Menomonee Falls, Wis. -- Kohl’s Corp. said Wednesday that it has expanded its partnership with Vera Wang Group to launch Princess Vera Wang, a junior collection that will be sold exclusively by Kohl’s beginning August 2012.
The line will be available both in-store and online.
“When we first partnered with Vera Wang in 2007 to launch Simply Vera Vera Wang, there was immediate acceptance and strong response from our contemporary customer,” said Kevin Mansell, Kohl’s chairman, president and CEO. “We are confident bringing this level of fashion and quality to our junior’s business allows us to increase the value proposition to our younger shoppers and delivers on our commitment to offer world-class brands in each category.”
Kohl’s private label brands accounted for 52% of sales in the third quarter of 2011, up significantly from 2010. Since its 2007 launch, Simply Vera Vera Wang has been the leading exclusive brand in the women’s contemporary category, according to Kohl’s.