- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- NRF forecasts 4.1% rise in retail sales for 2014; online to grow 9% to 12%
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
Killingly, Conn. -- Brixmor Property Group announced that Kohl’s has opened a new store at Killingly Plaza, located in Killingly, Conn.
Kohl’s will take 55,068 renovated sq. ft. of the 66,000-sq.-ft. center, which was previously home to Stop & Shop and a Blockbuster video store.
Brixmor, based in New York City, is the owner of Killingly Plaza.