- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
Menomonee Falls, Wis. Kohl’s Corp. said Wednesday that while it is still behind major rivals in its Internet business volume, it expects to increase online sales in 2008.
"Our Internet business is going to grow hugely this year, particularly in the second half," Kohl's CEO Larry Montgomery said at a Bank of America conference that was broadcast over the Internet.
According to Montgomery, a new Web site and expanded online assortment would help the push.
Kohl’s has reported drops in same-store sales for the past three months. Montgomery said lower-end goods were showing the most weakness.