- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
Menonomee Falls, Wis., The online shopping site for Kohl's Department Stores will be closed Monday and Tuesday while the company upgrades the site.
“Kohls.com is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements for an easier, more convenient and exciting shopping experience,” a message on the site said Monday. The site also told visitors to check back Wednesday for more information.
Kohl's executives previously stated that they plan to increase their emphasis on online sales with the launch of an all-new site that will feature improved capabilities and more merchandise.