- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Kroger’s New Tech Platform: Sensing Something Big in Store
- Kroger buys 12 acres at Hampton Roads Crossing
- CBRE brokers Oak Grove Plaza sale in Dallas suburb
- Report: Kroger renovates Ohio stores; plans to spend $330 million on renovations
Cincinnati, Kroger is undergoing a redesigning and remerchandising effort in order to fit its stores into "upscale," "value" and "mainstream" categories, Supermarket News reported. The move comes as the company is renovating its portfolio and adds new locations. The new store categories will reportedly emphasize different kinds of products and services.