- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Cincinnati -- The Kroger Co. said Tuesday that it has promoted its current Quality Food Centers division president Donna Giordano to president of the Ralphs Division.
Giordano, who has been based in Seattle with QFC, replaces Mike Donnelly, who was promoted to senior VP merchandising for Kroger. She will be based in Los Angeles.