- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Kroger recognized for disability hiring efforts
- Kroger’s New Tech Platform: Sensing Something Big in Store
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
Cincinnati -- The Kroger Co. said Tuesday that it has promoted Mark Tuffin to president of its Smith’s Division, succeeding the retiring Jim Hallsey.
Tuffin joined Smith's in 1996, and most recently served as VP merchandising. In 2009, he was named VP transition for Kroger.
He will assume responsibilities upon Hallsey's retirement at the end of July.