- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- NRF forecasts 4.1% rise in retail sales for 2014; online to grow 9% to 12%
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
Cincinnati -- Kroger Co. reported Thursday that net income for the quarter ended Nov. 3 rose to $316.5 million, compared with $195.9 million in the year-ago period.
Total sales rose 6% to $21.81 billion, beating Wall Street’s expected revenue of $21.55 billion.
Same-store sales rose 3.2%.