- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Kroger recognized for disability hiring efforts
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
Cincinnati -- The Kroger Co. announced the promotion of Lynn Gust as president of the company's Fred Meyer Stores division. Gust, 59, has been senior VP operations since 2011.
“Lynn's long history with Fred Meyer and deep knowledge of our business will serve our customers well,” said Rodney McMullen, president and COO of Kroger. “His passion for our employees and customers make him a great fit to carry on the Fred Meyer tradition.”